EDUCATION & TRAINING
● Fellowship:Tufts Combined Hand Fellowship, 2019-20
● Residency:Einstein Healthcare Network Orthopaedic Residency, 2014-19Philadelphia, PA
● Medical Education:Doctor of Medicine, 2014Stony Brook University School of MedicineStony Brook, NY
● Post-Baccalaureate:Harvard University, 2007-09Cambridge, MA
● Undergraduate:Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science, 2002-06Skidmore CollegeSaratoga Springs, NY
LICENSURE AND BOARD CERTIFICATION
● Medical License, PA State Board of Medicine● Medical License, MA State Board of Medicine● Controlled Substance Registration Certificate (DEA)● Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) Certification● Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)/Basic Life Support (BLS)● United States Medical Licensing Exam● American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Board Certified
● AMA-American Medical Association● AAOS-American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons● ASSH-American Society for Surgery of the Hand● AAHS-American Association for Hand Surgery
● Danbury Hospital● Danbury Surgical Center● New Milford Hospital● Carlos Otis Stratton Mountain Clinic, Stratton VT
Over the past few months, I have had to have both hands relieved with Carpel Tunnel surgery due to my numbness and pain that was diagnosed by Dr. Clippinger. My experience with his team was only positive. From the first time I met with him to the actual surgeries. The group front office was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. Each visit was very nice and not pressured. Dr. Clippinger was very thorough with his diagnosis and provided me with all the information I needed to make the decision to have the surgeries.
The surgeries were very simple and quite uncomplicated. My time in the surgery center was very positive as everyone there was very helpful and positive.After the surgeries my discomfort was minor. In each case, I used my hands the same day. Dr. Clippinger's team then provided follow up and care to ensure I was doing well.
It's been a few months now and I can say that I have fully recovered. I am grateful for the full use of my hands again. Overall, my experience with your team was extremely positive.