We provide care for the full range of orthopaedic conditions, from sprains and fractures to ligament tears and arthritis. Our physicians stay current with the latest academic research to provide the most innovative orthopaedic procedures – from outpatient joint replacement to microvascular hand surgery.
We provide state-of-the-art digital radiology, ultrasound, physical therapy, and pain management services within our office. We also offer cortisone, platelet-rich plasma (PRP), and visco-supplementation injections, which promote tissue healing and are alternatives to surgery. Our focus is on treating every patient as an individual, not just an individual injury.
Conditions and treatments that we provide
● About Casts (video)● Alternative Methods to Help Manage Pain After Orthopaedic Surgery● Anesthesia for Hip and Knee Surgery● Arthroscopy● Articular Cartilage Restoration● Bone Sarcoma in the Upper Extremity: Treatment Options Using Limb Salvage or Amputation● Bone and Tissue Transplantation● Bone, Joint, and Muscle Infections in Children● Care of Casts and Splints● Cortisone Injections● Down Syndrome: Musculoskeletal Effects● Exercise and Arthritis (video)● Female Athlete Triad: Problems Caused by Extreme Exercise and Dieting● Fractures (Broken Bones)● Frequently Asked Questions About Stem Cells● Frostbite● Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate● Gout● Growth Plate Fractures● Heat Injury and Heat Exhaustion● Helping Fractures Heal (Orthobiologics)● Hemangioma
Shoulder & Elbow
● Adult Forearm Fractures● Arthritis of the Shoulder● Biceps Tendinitis● Biceps Tendon Tear at the Elbow● Biceps Tendon Tear at the Shoulder● Brachial Plexus Injuries● Burners and Stingers● Chronic Shoulder Instability● Clavicle Fracture (Broken Collarbone)● Common Shoulder Injuries● Compartment Syndrome● Dislocated Shoulder● Distal Humerus Fractures of the Elbow● Elbow (Olecranon) Bursitis● Elbow (Olecranon) Fractures● Elbow Arthroscopy● Elbow Dislocation● Elbow Fractures in Children● Elbow Injuries in the Throwing Athlete● Erb's Palsy (Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy)● Forearm Fractures in Children● Frozen Shoulder● Nursemaid's Elbow● Osteoarthritis of the Elbow● Radial Head Fractures of the Elbow● Recurrent and Chronic Elbow Instability● Rotator Cuff Tears● Rotator Cuff Tears: Frequently Asked Questions● Rotator Cuff Tears: Surgical Treatment Options● Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Conditioning Program● SLAP Tears (labral Tears)● Scapula (Shoulder Blade) Fractures● Shoulder Arthroscopy● Shoulder Impingement/Rotator Cuff Tendinitis● Shoulder Injuries in the Throwing Athlete● Shoulder Joint Tear (Glenoid Labrum Tear)● Shoulder Pain and Common Shoulder Problems● Shoulder Separation● Shoulder Surgery● Shoulder Surgery Exercise Guide● Shoulder Trauma (Fractures and Dislocations)● Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)● Thoracic Outlet Syndrome● Throwing Injuries in the Elbow in Children● Ulnar Nerve Entrapment at the Elbow (Cubital Tunnel Syndrome)
Hand & Wrist
● Animal Bites● Arthritis of the Hand● Arthritis of the Thumb● Arthritis of the Wrist● Boutonnière Deformity● Carpal Tunnel Syndrome● Compartment Syndrome● Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)● Congenital Hand Differences● De Quervain's Tendinosis● Distal Radius Fractures (Broken Wrist)● Dupuytren's Contracture● Finger Fractures● Fingertip Injuries and Amputations● Flexor Tendon Injuries● Ganglion Cyst of the Wrist and Hand● Hand Fractures● Human Bites● Lawn Mower Injuries in Children● Mallet Finger (Baseball Finger)● Nerve Injuries● Scaphoid Fracture of the Wrist● Sprained Thumb● Thumb Fractures● Trigger Finger● Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome of the Wrist● What is a Hand Surgeon?● Wrist Arthroscopy● Wrist Sprains
Hip & Thigh
● Acetabular Fractures● Adolescent Hip Dysplasia● Burning Thigh Pain (Meralgia paresthetica)● Deep Vein Thrombosis● Developmental Dislocation (Dysplasia) of the Hip (DDH)● Femoroacetabular Impingement● Femur Shaft Fractures (Broken Thighbone)● Hamstring Muscle Injuries● Hip Bursitis● Hip Conditioning Program● Hip Dislocation● Hip Fractures● Hip Strains● Inflammatory Arthritis of the Hip● Intoeing● Limb Length Discrepancy● Muscle Strains in the Thigh● Osteoarthritis of the Hip● Pelvic Fractures● Perthes Disease● Preventing Blood Clots After Orthopaedic Surgery (video)● Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis● Snapping Hip● Sports Hernia (Athletic Pubalgia)● The Limping Child● Thighbone (Femur) Fractures In Children● Transient Osteoporosis of the Hip
Foot & Ankle
● Achilles Tendinitis● Adult Acquired Flatfoot● Ankle Fractures in Children● Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries● Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle● Bunion Surgery● Bunions● Claw Toe● Clubfoot● Collateral Ligament Injuries● Combined Knee Ligament Injuries● Common Knee Injuries● Corns● Diabetic (Charcot) Foot● Distal Femur (Thighbone) Fractures of the Knee● Flexible Flatfoot in Children● Foot and Ankle Conditioning Program● Fractures of the Proximal Tibia (Shinbone)● Growth Plate Fractures● Hammer Toe● Heel Pain● Ingrown Toenail● Intoeing● Lawn Mower Injuries in Children● Meniscus Tears● Meniscus Tears (video)● Morton's Neuroma● Orthotics● Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)● Plantar Fasciitis and Bone Spurs● Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction● Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle● Sesamoiditis● Shin Splints● Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)● Stress Fractures● Tarsal Coalition● Vertical Talus
Neck & Back
● Adult Spondylolisthesis in the Low Back● Back Pain in Children● Cervical Fracture (Broken Neck)● Cervical Radiculopathy (Pinched Nerve)● Cervical Spondylosis (Arthritis of the Neck)● Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy (Spinal Cord Compression)● Congenital Muscular Torticollis (Twisted Neck)● Fracture of the Thoracic and Lumbar Spine● Herniated Disk● Herniated Disk in the Lower Back● Idiopathic Scoliosis in Children and Adolescents● Kyphosis (Roundback) of the Spine● Low Back Pain● Lumbar Spinal Stenosis● Neck Pain● Neck Sprain● Osteoporosis and Spinal Fractures● Sciatica● Scoliosis: Frequently Asked Questions● Spinal Deformity in Children with Myelomeningocele● Spinal Injections● Spine Conditioning Program● Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis
Knee & Lower Leg
● ACL Injury: Does It Require Surgery?● Adolescent Anterior Knee Pain● Arthritis of the Knee● Bowed Legs (Blount's Disease)● Burning Thigh Pain (Meralgia paresthetica)● Compartment Syndrome● Deep Vein Thrombosis● Discoid Meniscus● Exertional Compartment Syndrome● Intoeing● Knee Arthroscopy● Knee Arthroscopy Exercise Guide● Knee Conditioning Program● Knee Exercises● Limb Length Discrepancy● New Study Measures the Value of ACL Repair Surgery● Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)● Osteonecrosis of the Knee● Osteotomy of the Knee● Patellar Dislocation and Instability in Children (Unstable Kneecap)● Patellofemoral Arthritis● Pes Anserine (Knee Tendon) Bursitis● Prepatellar (Kneecap) Bursitis● Patellar (Kneecap) Fractures● Patellar Tendon Tear● Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries● Quadriceps Tendon Tear● Shin Splints● Tibia (Shinbone) Shaft Fractures● Preventing Blood Clots After Orthopaedic Surgery (video)● The Limping Child● Trauma Induced Compartment Syndrome● Unstable Kneecap● Viscosupplementation Treatment for Knee Arthritis
We have earned our reputation by providing personal attention and compassionate care.
We work together to evaluate your diagnosis and treatment plan.
We have the best surgical outcomes and the lowest complication rates in the area.