We take care of everyone from little league players and high school athletes to members of an NFL team. Our experience on the sidelines is unparalleled. We are known for our conservative treatment, and we avoid surgery whenever possible. Our staff includes physicians who are board certified in both orthopedics and orthopedic sports medicine. They are trained in cutting-edge technologies, including innovative joint preservation procedures.
Together, our physicians and physical therapists have decades of cumulative experience treating athletes in every age group and at every level — whether they are competing in college athletics or simply want to stay fit and involved in the activities they enjoy.
Conditions, treatments, and injury prevention
● Compartment Syndrome● Female Athlete Triad: Problems Caused by Extreme Exercise and Dieting● Heat Injury and Heat Exhaustion● High School Sports Injuries● Muscle Contusion (Bruise)● Muscle Cramp● Overuse Injuries in Children● Skin Infections in Athletes● Sports Concussion● Sprains, Strains and Other Soft-Tissue Injuries● X-rays, CT Scans and MRIs
Shoulder & Elbow
● Biceps Tendon Tear at the Elbow● Biceps Tendon Tear at the Shoulder● Burners and Stingers● Chronic Shoulder Instability● Common Shoulder Injuries● Dislocated Shoulder● Elbow Injuries in the Throwing Athlete● Rotator Cuff Tears● SLAP Tears● Shoulder Impingement/Rotator Cuff Tendinitis● Shoulder Injuries in the Throwing Athlete● Shoulder Joint Tear (Glenoid Labrum Tear)● Shoulder Separation● Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)● Throwing Injuries in the Elbow in Children
Knee & Lower Leg
● ACL Reconstruction Module● Subchondroplasty● Adolescent Anterior Knee Pain● Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries● Collateral Ligament Injuries● Combined Knee Ligament Injuries● Common Knee Injuries● Compartment Syndrome● Meniscus Tears● Meniscus Tears (video)● Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)● Patellar Dislocation and Instability in Children (Unstable Kneecap)● Patellar Tendon Tear● Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome● Pes Anserine (Knee Tendon) Bursitis● Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries● Prepatellar (Kneecap) Bursitis● Quadriceps Tendon Tear● Shin Splints● Stress Fractures● Unstable Kneecap
Treatments & Surgeries
● ACL Injury: Does It Require Surgery?● Alternative Methods to Help Manage Pain After Orthopaedic Surgery● Arthroscopy● Articular Cartilage Restoration● Cortisone Injections● Elbow Arthroscopy● Foot and Ankle Conditioning Program● Hip Arthroscopy● Hip Conditioning Program● Knee Arthroscopy● Knee Conditioning Program● Managing Pain With Medications After Orthopaedic Surgery● New Study Measures the Value of ACL Repair Surgery● Orthotics● Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)● Rotator Cuff Tears: Surgical Treatment Options● Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Conditioning Program● Shoulder Arthroscopy● Spine Conditioning Program
● Athletic Shoes● Baseball Injury Prevention● Basketball Injury Prevention● Creatine Supplements● Football Injury Prevention● Golf Injury Prevention● Gymnastics Injury Prevention● Helmet Safety● Hockey Injury Prevention● Horseback Riding Injury Prevention● Martial Arts Injury Prevention● Return To Play● Safe Exercise● Shoes: Finding the Right Fit● Skiing Injury Prevention● Soccer Injury Prevention● Sports Injury Prevention for Baby Boomers● Sports Nutrition● Swimming Injury Prevention● Tennis Court Safety● Tennis Injury Prevention● The Risks of Steroid Use● Tips for a Safe Running Program● Train Smart and Stay Strong● Trampoline Injury Prevention● Volleyball Injury Prevention● Winter Sports Injury Prevention● Yoga Injury Prevention
Health & Fitness
● Active Families: The Foundation for a Lifetime of Bone and Joint Health● Aerobic Exercise● Athletic Shoes● Bicycle Safety● Creatine Supplements● Cross Training● Distracted Walking● Diving Safety● Effects of Aging● Exercise Walking● Exercise and Bone Health● Exercise and Bone and Joint Conditions● Female Athlete Triad: Problems Caused by Extreme Exercise and Dieting● Fitness for Kids● Flexibility Exercises for Young Athletes● Healthy Bones at Every Age● Helmet Safety● Osteoporosis Prevention Starts Early● Physical Activity for Persons with Mental Retardation● Rehabilitation Exercise and Conditioning Handouts● Safe Exercise● Selecting Home Exercise Equipment● Seniors and Exercise● Seniors and Exercise: Starting an Exercise Program● Sports Injury Prevention for Baby Boomers● Sports Nutrition● Starting a Strength Training Program● Starting an Exercise Program● Staying Active As You Age● The Impact of Childhood Obesity on Bone, Joint, and Muscle Health● The Risks of Steroid Use● Tips for a Safe Running Program● Train Smart and Stay Strong● Vitamin D for Good Bone Health● Warm Up, Cool Down and Be Flexible● Weightbearing Exercise for Women and Girls● Why Exercise?
We have earned our reputation by providing personal attention and compassionate care.
We work together to evaluate your diagnosis and treatment plan.
We have the best surgical outcomes and the lowest complication rates in the area.