Our surgeons introduced computer-assisted robotic joint replacement at Danbury Hospital. We specialize in total and partial knee replacement, hip replacement, and complex total joint revision surgery. We have also trained in both traditional and reverse shoulder joint replacement.
Leading the way, we started the outpatient joint replacement center at Danbury Hospital; we help our patients decide if this progressive approach meets their individual needs. According to recent data, we have exceptionally low complication rates that are well below national standards and unequaled in the area.
Nuvance Health Surgical PatientsOur Nuvance Health surgical patients can access detailed information on our knee and hip replacement procedures and what to expect by reviewing our guidebooks:
● Download Knee Replacement Guide● Download Hip Replacement Guide
Diseases & Conditions
● Arthritis of the Hand● Arthritis of the Knee● Arthritis of the Shoulder● Arthritis of the Thumb● Arthritis of the Wrist● Arthritis: An Overview● Cervical Spondylosis (Arthritis of the Neck)● Gout● Inflammatory Arthritis of the Hip● Juvenile Arthritis● Osteoarthritis● Osteoarthritis of the Elbow● Osteoarthritis of the Hip● Osteonecrosis of the Hip● Patellofemoral Arthritis● Rheumatoid Arthritis● Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle● Synovial Chondromatosis
Treatments & Surgeries For Arthritis
● Arthroscopy● Articular Cartilage Restoration● Elbow Arthroscopy● Exercise and Arthritis (video)● Exercise and Bone and Joint Conditions● Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate● How to Use Crutches, Canes and Walkers● Knee Arthroscopy● Knee Arthroscopy Exercise Guide● Makoplasty of the Hip● Makoplasty of the Knee● Managing Arthritis Pain With Exercise● Spinal Injections● Stem Cells and Orthopaedics● Subchondroplasty of the Knee● Total Hip Replacement Module● Total Knee Replacement Module● Viscosupplementation Treatment for Knee Arthritis● What Are NSAIDs?
● Alternative Methods to Help Manage Pain After Orthopaedic Surgery● Anesthesia for Hip and Knee Surgery● Before and After Total Joint Replacement (video)● Cortisone Injections● Managing Pain With Medications After Orthopaedic Surgery● Obesity, Weight Loss, and Joint Replacement Surgery● Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)● Preparing for Joint Replacement Surgery● Preventing Blood Clots After Orthopaedic Surgery (video)● Preventing Infection After Joint Replacement Surgery (video)● Total Joint Replacement● Total Joint Replacement: Questions Patients Should Ask Their Surgeon
Hand & Wrist
Hip & Thigh
● Activities After Hip Replacement● Dislocation After Total Hip Replacement (video)● Fracture After Total Hip Replacement● Hip Resurfacing● Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement● Makoplasty of the Hip● Preventing Blood Clots After Orthopaedic Surgery (video)● Total Hip Replacement● Total Hip Replacement Exercise Guide
Knee & Lower Leg
● Activities After a Knee Replacement● Knee Replacement Implants● Subchondroplasty of the Knee● Makoplasty of the Knee● Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement● New Study Finds that Knee Replacement Is A Cost-Effective Treatment Option● Preventing Blood Clots After Orthopaedic Surgery (video)● Revision Total Knee Replacement● Total Knee Replacement● Total Knee Replacement Exercise Guide● Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
We have earned our reputation by providing personal attention and compassionate care.
We work together to evaluate your diagnosis and treatment plan.
We have the best surgical outcomes and the lowest complication rates in the area.