Please complete this form if you would like us to call you to schedule an appointment.
We will typically respond within one business day.
You can schedule an appointment immediately by calling (203) 775-6205 or clicking here to call us now.
When you come for your appointment, remember to bring the following:
- Drivers license or valid photo identification.
- Your insurance cards for scanning into our records.
- Referral letter, if referred by your primary care physician.
- Copies of surgical records, medical records, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans (including any CD discs), and other reports from prior doctor visits.
- If you have seen a physical therapist, please bring a progress letter from the therapist.
- If you have had surgery somewhere else, please bring a copy of your physician’s surgical report.
- List of medications, including strength and dosage doses.
Orthopaedic Specialists of Connecticut, also known as Orthopedic Specialists of Connecticut, based in Brookfield, CT and Danbury, CT, provides comprehensive orthopaedic care, sports medicine, joint replacements, and interventional pain management to patients of all ages.
Orthopaedic Specialists of Connecticut, also known as Orthopedic Specialists of Connecticut, provides orthopedic care including: orthopedic examination, foot surgery, ankle surgery, hand surgery, hip surgery, hip replacement, hip resurfacing, knee surgery, knee replacement, orthopedic oncology, shoulder surgery, elbow surgery, and MAKOplasty.
Orthopaedic Specialists of Connecticut, also known as Orthopedic Specialists of Connecticut, also provides sports medicine, physical therapy, pain management, interventional pain management, radiology, x-ray, ultrasound, cortisone injection, and PRP injections.
Orthopaedic Specialists of Connecticut, also known as Orthopedic Specialists of Connecticut, treats sprains, fractures, ligament tears, arthritis, musculoskeletal pain, neurological pain, cancer pain, neck pain, and back pain.